Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hawaii is hot and I miss it


A short post.

I didn't get to spend as much time in Hawaii as I would have liked but that was my fault really for just wanting to get back home to Canada. It was also weird because essentially what happened when I got there was like the movie Groundhog Day. I repeated a full day thanks to the time zone change between New Zealand and Hawaii which pretty much left me in a kind of loopyland state. I normally don't mind that but in this case it really did give the brain a bit of a shake and let's face it folks, I really don't need that – oh well. Hawaii to me was the place where I really wanted to just lie on the beach and soak up the sun. As I was in Honolulu, specifically Waikiki Beach, I didn't really have that option because it was so packed with people on the beach it just wasn't cool. So I spent time wandering about and just looking around. I think the next time I come here I'm definitely going to check out the other islands!

Took a couple of shots though – nice eh? It was sooooo nice outside. I am definitely looking forward to going back one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment